- Eat/Drink More Greens
See “More Greens Lesson” for more details & a good overview of why you need more greens.
- Keep a Daily Food Journal
Here’s a link you can use: Food Log. Or, you can put it in a simple email format. I just need to know: what you ate, when you ate it, how you felt when you ate. (Rush, famished, exhausted, energized, etc.)
- Feed your Brain! Listen to the Interview w/Elizabeth Gilbert & Watch one of the Recommended Films. (It helps keep you committed to yourself!)
- Keep up the Good Work! Keep drinking your water. Improving your meal timing & patterns. Eating a strong breakfast. And keeping your Added Sugars below 24 Grams/Day.
If you have some time this week, check out one of these films. They are all on Netflix. (If you don’t have Netflix, I have most of these on DVD & can give to you next week.) It’s beneficial to watch them in this order…but pick one & create time in your schedule to sit down & ‘feed’ your brain this week.
- Food Inc. (This one is a great overview of the food industry & what we’re up against as consumers.)
- Food Matters (This one addresses more of the role of food in addressing our leading diseases.)
- Forks Over Knives (This one takes a look at the pharmaceutical industry & where nutrition lies in the equation of healing.)
- Hungry for Change (This one addresses more of the diet industry & understanding the role of nutrition in healing our bodies.)
- Cowspiracy (This one takes a look at the food industry & our environment.)