If this is you….you should definitely join us for our guided 2016 Detox & 2017 Kickstart here at The Kitchen Skinny!
Most of us are in the same boat after the holiday seasons…feeling sluggish & depressed after all of the holiday indulgences. But, sugar can get such a grip on you that it’s hard to let go of. So, we’re here to give you the support you need to move through that detox and onto a healthy new year.
The Kitchen Skinny Kickstart Program starts January 10, 2017.
This is your chance to:
- Detox from 2016 (Leave it behind & start the new year fresh!)
- Shake the sugar (Curb your cravings & escape the sugar trap so you can focus on healthy eating)
- Super-charge your immune system (Don’t spend January sick in bed!)
- Cleanse your Palate (Leave 2016 in the past & give your body a fresh start in 2017)
How it works?
It takes a few days to get sugar out of your system, so we have designed this program as a 10-day ‘cleanse’. Together – we will practice avoiding sugar for 10 days. Long enough to get it out of your system & get back in control. (It’s way easier to do this with a group of like-minded people. To cheer each other on. And, to provide words of wisdom along the way.)
Also, TK and Karen (founders of The Kitchen Skinny & certified health coaches) will guide you through a series of steps that will teach you how to shake sugar once and for all – through some pretty smart strategies that make it a heck of a lot easier.
What you do
- Sign Up. (It’s only $49).
- Mark your calendar for January 10.
- Follow our simple, guided strategy delivered in small pieces each day.
- Start 2017 in a positive, healthy way.
What we do
We will show you exactly what to do to get past the sugar cravings using our step-by-step approach. You provide you with:
- “Shake the Sugar” – A simple strategy & coaching to get you through a 10 day sugar detox & change your relationship to sugar once and for all
- Daily Guidelines, Support & Motivation via Email
- Private Facebook Group
- All of the accountability, support & guidance you need to start your New Year on the right foot & give your body what it needs to cleanse from the holidays & gear up for a healthy, New Year.
Why you should give this some serious thought
First of all, sugar is serious business. It drives our cravings, makes us do things we don’t want to do, is detrimental to our health and it’s addictive.
Yet, we think we can just magically stop consuming it on our own…until we can’t.
It’s interesting because research shows that while a large majority of us claim we are ready to eat healthier in the new year – the majority of us don’t have a plan in place. We also recognize (nearly 90% of us) that accountability and consistency are key. Yet, 82% of us, don’t have anyone holding us accountable.
No coach, no friends, no family members, no one.
In other words, even though most of us know we need support, only a very small portion are actually getting that support.
Well, that’s all about to change. We’ve got your back!
Let’s start the New Year off right – sugar free – together!
Q. Will I be required to purchase special foods or supplements?
A. Absolutely not. Our focus will be on eating whole foods. Nothing you can’t grab at your local grocery store.
Q: Will you tell me what to eat?
A: Not necessarily. Let’s face it, you probably already know what you should eat. This program is more about providing support as you break some of the holiday over-indulgences – especially sugar. So you can begin the year feeling more in control and on track with your healthy eating goals.
Q. Will I be required to follow a particular exercise program?
A. No. This program does not require any additional exercise. Of course, we are pretty sure that after a few days of clean eating, you are going to feel a lot more like exercising.
Any more questions? Just let us know.
We can’t wait to be part of your healthy new year!