sounds great, right?
I am so glad to see you are thinking about taking this step with me. Because this is going to be an awesome adventure! Designed for lasting transformation…none of that short-term fix stuff.
what you will need…
You don’t need much for this great adventure. Just a computer, phone and internet connection. You don’t have to go anywhere!
We will meet ‘virtually’ on a weekly basis. We will decide on the time, etc. once we close out registration so that we find times that work best for everyone in the group.
Don’t worry, I’ll make this part easy. These pow-wow’s will be the thing you truly look forward to each week. Can’t wait!
And, by the way, you are not expected to attend EVERY live session. (That’s impossible these days.) We will record our live sessions so when you do have to miss, you can easily catch up.
You will also have a few things to do each week that you can do in your own time. All fun, I promise! And, we can touch base during the week via email and our private Facebook group to help each other out.
This is not going to be a HUGE time commitment, but it IS a commitment.
We are all busy, but it’s easy to carve out a little time for something you care about and love doing. And that’s exactly what this adventure will be.
This program runs September 6 – November 22, 2016. Weekly Sessions. 45 Minutes/Each (Day/Time TBD)
One little step at a time.
- Convenient – You don’t have to go anywhere. That’s the beauty of technology.
- Simple – I promise to make it simple for you. The whole idea of this program is not to dump a bunch of stuff on you that paralyzes you. Instead, we will tackle one topic at a time. In a format that is easy to digest and implement.
- Fun – Think of this adventure like a virtual ‘supper club’. Like getting together to make a meal with friends and then sitting down to eat it together while having a great conversation. Except – it’s a recipe for life, rather than a meal. (Of course, we’ll share some great food recipes, too!)
how to sign up
That’s easy. Just click the link to go to the online shopping cart and pay your registration fee. Your $345 registration covers all 12 weeks of rich content, materials, support, accountability, fun, laughs, friendship and memories that will last a lifetime. (That’s like $4/day. We probably all spend about that every day on our bad habits, so let’s trade those out for some good ones!)
I only have a limited number of spots and it is first come, first served. So, please register now & save your spot.
my wish for you…
- Confidence: I want you to have complete confidence in your food choices (the good & the bad). To trust your instincts. So you don’t have to be swayed by the ‘nutrition trend of the day’.
- Freedom: I want you to have freedom to eat what you want (without guilt). Freedom to make mistakes without getting completely derailed. Freedom to make food choices based on your own individual needs.
- Community: I want you to have friends who share your mindset and want to see you succeed. A place where you can explore without judgement. And compare notes along the way.
- Love: I want you to look in the mirror and see a body you love. I want you to be able to do anything that comes to mind without being restricted by a physical limitation. I want you to feel so good that you can’t wait to get up in the morning so you can leave your mark on the world.
Unlike other programs you have tried before, with this adventure we are about to take together, you won’t be following a restrictive program. You will be exploring. You will be trying new things. And, you will be aligning your food choices to your own personal values.
When this 12 weeks ends, you will be on a completely new path that continues to improve with each new day.
It’s going to be a blast and your life (and health) will never be the same.
Be one of the few, the brave! Come on! You’ve been waiting a LONG time for this! Let’s do it together!
Here’s the link to get signed up.
Also, feel free to email me w/any questions: email@example.com.
P.S. Yes, if you have someone in your life that you’d like to share this with, you can definitely do that. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine. Just forward this page or link.
a few words from past participants…
My goal when I signed up for the 12-week adventure was to make positive changes in the food choices I make. I have succeeded in accomplishing my goal. The adventure helped me to focus and make those changes, not all at once, but rather one at a time. It was not a diet, but truly a life-style change that I can live day to day. Do I get off-track, of course. But I have the principle concepts of eating healthy to get right back to and I make that choice every day. (Jayne B)
When I saw this program, I immediately knew it was just what I needed. I had so many questions when it came to nutrition & eating healthy. What foods do I need? What is the right balance of carbs/protein/fats for me? Can food truly make a difference in my energy & how I feel? After being a part of this program, I now know the answers to these questions. It truly changed my life (and my family). We are more educated, informed and, in the process, we changed our relationship with food. We are healthier now then we ever have been. I highly recommend you give yourself this gift. (Kimberly A)
This was an extremely illuminating 12 week series which focused on the healthy eating habits we all need to adopt, but more than that, it exposed us to more helpful information on the process of redefining a healthy lifestyle than any other program I’ve ever experienced. The resources Karen shares provide a continuous education on everything from cooking healthy, to the insidiousness of chemicals in our lives to the mind- body connection. She continuously reminds us not to get discouraged – that living healthy is a process not an overnight change and the twelve week span allows you to adopt these lessons at your own pace. I would strongly encourage anyone who wants to better understand what we put in our body and how we can unlearn our damaging habits to sign up for the Adventure Group! It has opened my eyes and is continuing to change my life! (Trish G)