It’s online. It’s free. And some of our favorite ‘nutrition gurus’ are part of it, so we wanted to share it with you.
The conference is presented by Marc David, founder of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. Our daughter Tyler is currently going through a certification program with him and it is truly AMAZING!
Nutrition is a wildly diverse science. Every expert seems to have something different and even contradictory to say. That’s what we love about this conference. Lots of viewpoints and lots of resources with more than 45 top professionals and thought-leaders in nutritional health. It’s a great way to be exposed to the cutting-edge of nutrition, health, and personal transformation.
And, you know how TK and I preach how important it is to expose yourself to new information when it comes to nutrition. This conference is an easy way to do just that.
Some of the Conference Topics include:
- Science of Nutrition
- Energetics of Food
- The Addictive Brain
- Plant Based Diets
- New Clinical Insights and Research
- Ancestral Approaches to Food and Health
- Nutrigenomics and Epigenetics
- The Power of Your Gut Microbiome
- Food Allergies
- Eating and Exercise
- Nutrition and Immunity
- Insulin Resistance and Health
- Managing Inflammation
- Nutrition and Autism
- Food and the Brain
- Dieting and Metabolism
- Nutrition for Fatigue
- The Power of Fermented Foods
- The Future of Supplements
- Eating for Longevity
- Food and Weight
- A Deeper Approach to Nutrition
- The Brilliance of Raw & Wild foods
- The Hidden Politics of Nutrition
- And so much more!
A few of our personal favorites that will be speaking, include:
- Mark Hyman, MD – best selling author and functional medicine expert
- David Katz, MD – director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Sara Gottfried, MD – author of The Hormone Cure
- David Wolfe – world authority on chocolate, living food nutrition & superfoods
- Joe Cross – director and star of “Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead” documentary
- Jon Gabriel – best selling author, nutrition and weight expert
- Neal Barnard, MD – leading nutrition researcher, author, and health advocate
- Darya Rose, PhD – scientist and seasonal, local food advocate
- Michael Greger, MD – physician, author, and international speaker on public health
- Robyn O’Brien – author, analyst, and GMO-free food justice advocate
If you’re looking for inspirational, clinical, and practical approaches to eating and nutrition that are fresh and innovative – then please sign up and join in!
What you need to know
Dates: January 27 – 31, 2014
Where: Click Here to Signup Online
Keep filling your brain with information like this. It will help you keep moving forward as your willpower starts to burn out over the next few weeks!
Which one is YOUR favorite? Leave your comment below….