You’re invited to…
Lose Weight the Healthy Way
(and Keep it Off . . . for good)
Goodbye to Dieting is a dynamic 8-week nutrition coaching program with all of the tools, information & support you need to achieve permanent weight loss.
Led by certified nutritionist, TK Smith & Karen Smith of The Kitchen Skinny
- want to lose weight (for good)
- you’ve tried it all & nothing seems to work
- are a busy person without a lot of time to waste
- want an expert to hold your hand & tell you what to do
- just want someone to check in on you to make sure you do it!
…then this program is made just for you because
that is exactly what we do!
ENROLLMENT OPEN – Next Class Begins January 30, 2014.
(Seats Limited. Reserve a Spot Now!)
A Fast & Lasting Approach to Weight Loss
No matter what’s been going on in your life, we want you to know that we understand how frustrating it is. You’ve tried it all and it’s just not working.
You were told eat less, exercise more. Eat more of this. Less of that. You followed the directions, you tried your best, but somehow it just never sticks. Something always gets in the way.
What do you need to tweak? What’s missing? What is going to help you get the results you want?
Well, first, let’s talk about results.
Do you want more energy? To look better? To feel better? To get the numbers on the scale to start moving in the opposite direction? To make lasting change?
If that’s what you’re looking for, that’s what we’re passionate about. (If you’re looking to drop a few pounds faster by starving yourself, exercising more or depriving yourself of the foods you love, then this is probably not the right program for you.)
Whether you have a little weight to lose or a lot, this program gives you a very simple strategy, coupled with the tools, accountability and motivation to get lasting results.
Our goal is to take you from feeling like what you’re doing just isn’t working – to feeling like you totally get what you need to do and you’ve got the information, resources and support to finally make it happen.
Awesome program. I just completed it! My life has changed forever! – Stacy
What you will learn?
Here’s a quick overview of topics we will be covering:
- You will discover what is draining your energy and why you only get temporary success from any diet you’ve tried in the past
- The trap behind counting calories & how to lose weight without adding more workouts to your schedule
- How to eat what you want without sabotaging your results or feeling guilty
- The core weight loss strategy we teach to all of our private coaching clients
- Specific ingredients you can easily avoid to see fast results
- When to eat and how to structure your meals to work with your body’s internal rhythm
- Understanding cravings – and how to use them to your advantage
- How to trick yourself into eating more vegetables
- How to reset your body’s set point – that weight that your body always gravitates toward
- Learn to recognize what is truly healthy so you are not duped by food marketing & sales techniques
- How to make sure your weight loss strategy also leads you to improved health & immunity
- Not just how to lose weight, but how to keep it off
I loved working with Karen and TK at The Kitchen Skinny! Going at my own pace really helps the changes I made stick rather than the traditional yoyo-ing of other dietary programs.
They work on changing your thinking about food and on educating you about your food choices – it’s those tenets combined with their genuine effusive love of nutrition and caring about everyone’s health that make all the difference! – Lauren
How it will work?
- Simple & Fun. Our commitment to you is to help you get it done in a simple, empowering and fun way. We want to give you 8 weeks of support, motivation and strategy so you don’t have to feel alone or overwhelmed.
- Accountability. The program will be very simple, but very robust. So you can take it as far as you like. The benefit of weekly pace and check-ins will help to keep you on track.
- Guilt-free & Manageable. We won’t hound you and make you feel guilty if you fall behind. In 8 weeks, everyone will fall behind at some point. No worries. You will have the recordings and it will be easy to catch up. We’ve created enough space to make it manageable and do-able.
That said, here’s our planned schedule:
- Weekly Lessons will be delivered to your inbox on Thursdays. (The lessons will be delivered as simple video & audio files via email. You won’t need any special equipment & you can listen to them on the go. Lessons should take about 30 minutes each week.)
- Weekly Virtual Check-Ins will take place on Friday mornings. (Don’t worry. It will be easy, quick & private. We’ll provide a simple, private form on our site so you can check-in each week with TK and Karen. This gives you the accountability we all need & allows us to further customize the program as we go along to ensure you get the results you want.)
- LIVE Office Hours throughout the program (We will host a live access hour each week. Just dial in and talk to us life. Ask your questions. Get real life strategies straight from TK and Karen & learn from fellow participants.)
- Bonus Materials: Throughout the program, we will forward some fun bonus material – a suggested movie, article, interview or video to reinforce your learning from the week.
Thank you so much for the education and counseling you have given me. The information I have learned has truly changed my life. I feel so much better now. My blood pressure, heart rate, body fat, cholesterol, and overall health is better now that it was when I was 29.
The animation and graphics are so funny and entertaining, and the information is so valuable. Thank you again for making such a positive impact in my life. You guys are awesome! – Shamera
If you like details, here is how it breaks down week by week:
Orientation & Kick Off: As soon as you register, you’ll get a quick orientation & access to our group home page. Your first lesson will be delivered to you right away so you can get a head start. This first session will be packed, but it will get you off and running on the right foot. We’ll address the exact strategy we use with our private clients, we’ll give you a roadmap to follow, and you’ll know exactly what to focus on for the week ahead to get amazing results on the scale right away.
Adding Nutrients & Great Food Swaps: This week’s lesson will show you why restricting foods actually works against your goal. Instead, we’ll show you specific foods you can add into your daily routine. We’ll also talk about refrigerator and pantry swaps that will give you quick results on scale. This is a fun one – full of real life examples & simple strategies.
Meal Timing & Eating Out: When it comes to food, timing is everything. We’re going to show you how to schedule your meals so your body starts to do the weight loss work for you. We’ll also give you some great strategies for dining out & eating in social situations so you don’t have to stay home or live like a hermit to stick with the program.
Real Life Integration: By week 4, you will be swimming in new information and strategies and you’ll know exactly what your biggest challenges are. So, this week we will focus on reinforcement. Practice makes perfect and we’ve got some really great tools to support you as you move into the second half of the program.
Secret Weapons: As much as we’d like to think that weight loss is all about food, there’s a lot more to it. In fact, many times how you eat is more important than what you eat. This week’s lesson will give you some tools for improving ‘how’ you eat. We’ll also help you understand how stress impacts your weight and some simple strategies to minimize stress (and to stay on track even when you’re stressed).
Mastering Habits. Willpower. Cravings.: How much easier would it be to eat healthy if it didn’t require any willpower and you had no ‘bad cravings’? This is a fun week because you will learn how to listen to your body’s signals, identify your triggers and start to reprogram your response. We’ll also share some great strategies for managing those moments of weakness and how to use your ‘mistakes’ to get even faster results.
Protein vs. Carbs – The Great Debate: How do you decide whether you need more protein or less carbs? This week’s lesson will open your eyes to the most common myths about both and we’ll put some new information into practice for the week so you never have to obsess about protein or carbs again.
How to Keep it Off: By week 8, you will be well on your way. The most important thing we can teach you after losing the extra weight is how to keep it off. We’ll make sure you’re set up with the tools you need to maintain the weight loss & keep moving forward. We’ll also spend time this week talking about the role of exercise & how it can work for you or against you.
Optimum health is a life-long journey – ever changing & improving. This program will give you the tools you need to ensure each week, each month, each year, brings you better and better health.
I am amazed at how much I learned about processed food, sugars, habits and whole foods. I feel better and look better! I’ve lost weight and am even contemplating wearing a bikini when I go to Costa Rica in a couple of weeks!
My son has witnessed this entire transition and has benefited as well by learning the importance of whole foods. Thank you so much Kitchen Skinny! – Kim
Cool Bonus Stuff
In addition to the course content, you’ll receive:
- Suggested meal plans (Optional breakfast, lunch and dinner plans, including recipes & guidance on how to make it easy)
- Real life strategies for eating out, packing lunches, dealing with food in social situations & more
- All of the recordings and program materials will be available to you in a private section of our website for easy access both during and after the program, so you can go at your own pace.
- Very cool bonus materials & practice videos from some of our favorite experts in self-care, stress management & focus. (You’re going to love this.)
- Access to TK and Karen in our weekly real-time office hours – learn from each other & connect for encouragement & support throughout the program
I continue to learn and improve my nutritional habits as I have worked with TK & Karen. During this last 8 week program, I brought my blood pressure down 20 points, lost 10 pounds and increased my energy and level of vitality (which were my goals). Thank you both! – Susie
(Hey, we know this is the important part.) And, it’s why we’re super excited about this program.
Our flagship private coaching program – TK’s Total Transformation – involves 12 months of weekly one-on-one coaching and costs about $5000. We wanted to find a way to bring the benefits of that program into a more accessible framework for people who don’t have the time or money to invest in such an intense program.
What this program doesn’t cost.
- Time (at the gym, nutritionist office or with a personal trainer)
- Travel (to the gym, nutritionist office or personal trainer)
- Lots of money (at the gym, nutritionist office or personal trainer)
Eight-weeks of private sessions with one of us or any nutritionist would run over $1000. Meeting with a personal trainer 3x/week for eight weeks would run around $1500.
With this group coaching format, we can bring you all of this transformative training & coaching at a significant savings.
For a fraction of the price, you’re getting the equivalent of:
- 16 Coaching Sessions (Delivered as 8 weekly lessons & 8 live Q & A) Value $2000
- Weekly Supporting Materials & Homework (Value $800)
- Bonus Meal Plans & Recipes (Value $200)
- Bonus Materials & Other Good Stuff (Valued $400+)
- Motivation, Support, Accountability (Priceless)
- No additional time at the gym & no need to buy pre-packaged diet foods & supplements
= Total Value: $
But, the good news…
We do not want money to keep you from your goals, so we’ve created this special format and can provide all eight weeks of content and lifetime access to the recordings and material for only:
three payments of only $165
We’re so excited to be able to offer all of this content, including:
- live access to us
- the exact strategy we use with our private clients
- information-packed lessons
- life-changing bonus materials
- access to others in the program so you don’t feel like you’re out there doing it alone
Plus, you will see quick results. When you follow the program and menus, you will lose between 1-2 pounds each week safely & painlessly. That means 8-16 pounds in eight weeks!
And, we’ll be there with you every step of the way.
Questions you may have:
When does the course begin?
When you sign up, it starts.
How much time is required?
It’s completely up to you. You’ll need as much as an hour a week, but there’s no rush. You set your own pace.
Can I skip a week (vacation is coming up)?
Yes. There’s no specific hard timing on the lessons. Catch up when you can. And, review lessons anytime.
I’m a fairly healthy eater. I just have a few habits I want to change. Is this for me? Yes.
I’m a terrible eater. I’m starting at ground zero. Is this for me? Yes.
This program will absolutely give you:
- A new level of energy
- The catalyst you need to get unstuck & motivated to move forward
- A permanent shift in your relationship with food
- Results on the scale that last
That’s the deal. We really hope you’ll join us.
If you’re ready, then click green ‘Sign Up Now’ button below:
P.S. And yes, we absolutely guarantee the program. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with all that you’re learning and the amazing additional resources, just contact us during the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund. You truly have nothing to lose (except for pounds).