12 Delicious Recipes | Complete Shopping List
Your Complete Recipe Book & Guide to Pulling off a Delicious, Simple and Healthy Thanksgiving Dinner Everyone will LOVE (even the vegan and gluten-free eaters in your family)!
What you get.
12 Delicious Clean Whole Foods Recipes
We’ve taken all of your traditional favorites & given them a healthy spin – Kitchen Skinny style – everything from the mashed potatoes to the cranberry sauce. 12 delicious whole foods recipes that are healthy, filling and will make everyone happy. (All recipes are plant-based & a couple easy swaps will make them gluten-free as well!)
- Quinoa & Pistachio Stuffed Acorn Squash – A great Vegan option for a main dish
- Mashed Potato Makeover – More protein & fiber than old-school recipes
- Awesome Gratin – A great replacement to that sweet potato casserole
- Green Beans w/ Caramelized Shallots – So much better than green bean casserole
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts w/Grapes & Walnuts – Now THIS is how to eat your veggies!
- Simple Stuffing w/Swiss Chard & Caramelized Onions – And this is easy to make gluten-free
- Bountiful Fruit Salad – Fruits & Superfoods
- Zesty Cranberry Sauce – Beats the canned stuff any day!
- Killer Cornbread – No one will know it’s sugar free (and gluten-free)
- Grateful Greens Salad – Get your raw veggies in!
- Slow Down Pumpkin Bread Pudding – A great sugar-free option for dessert (and easy to make gluten-free)
- Guilt-Free Gravy – Gravy without the meat? Yes, it can be done!
Complete Shopping List (Print & Go)
Just print out the shopping list we have provided & head to the store. It doesn’t get any easier. Print the complete all-in-one shopping list organized by aisle or print the individualized shopping lists by recipe (also sorted by aisle). Make it easy on yourself to shop!
BONUS: Simple Guide to Making Any Recipe Healthier
As an added bonus, we’ve provided our guide to making any recipe healthier. Maybe you love Aunt Emma’s Thanksgiving recipe passed down in your family for generations & would love to make it a little healthier. Use this guide for some simple swaps in ingredients that will make it healthier for everyone.
Note from the authors: Karen & TK Smith of The Kitchen Skinny
This is our way of saying Thank You for supporting us and for doing your part to make a healthy celebration at your house.
Feel free to SHARE this page with a friend! Let’s spread some healthy food around!