CSUSM Farmer’s Market
10 am – 2 pm
This is our neighborhood farmer’s market & we support it by having a booth there every Sunday. If you are nearby, stop by and say hi. We also shop for as much fresh produce as we can for the week from our local farmers. They are open from 3 to 7 pm on Wednesdays and 10 am to 2 pm on Sundays. We are big fans of farmer’s markets. Find a good one near you!
September 11, 2012
A free class to help you maximize your workouts
In this 45-minute class, you will learn:
- Tips & tricks for getting the most out of your workouts
- The importance of food timing for your workouts
- What to eat pre & post workout to maximize your results
- How to recognize signs that your body is not getting the nutrition it needs for peak performance
- How to have enough energy to survive class & to break through those plateaus in fitness & weight loss
Join us at re:form fitness at 6:30 pm. Register at re:form fitness or contact us directly at email@example.com.
September 15, 2012
get fit families san elijo hills
Join this free community event in San Elijo Hills. Kick-off 30-days of healthy, active living & have some fun. We’ll be there providing free BIA scans, so stop by & we’ll give you a body composition break-down.
September 18, 2012
Lose up to 16 pounds by Thanksgiving
If you’re looking to lose weight or reduce fat & build muscle, join our re:form GroupLoss program. This 8-week program will kick off on September 18 to help you lose up to 16 pounds before Thanksgiving! This is a results-driven program for people who are serious about weight loss & who want to lose weight in a safe & sustainable way.
In this program, you will join or form a small group (2-6 people) and work together as a team with the guidance of our nutrition coach, TK Smith. Participants will:
- Lose up to 16 pounds in 8 weeks
- Discover why diets don’t work
- Uncover the secret to getting the most from your workouts
- Learn to listen to cues from your body on what foods work best for your body type
- Learn how to maintain the weight loss beyond the 8-week program
Program runs September 18 through November 6 and includes: 3-day food log review, nutrition plan, 8 weekly check-ins, team accountability and ongoing motivation & support to keep you on track throughout the program. Price: $350/person (that’s less than $45/week). Space is limited. CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
September 24, 2012
Join our 30-day challenge to reclaim dinner
With Americans now eating nearly 50% of their meals out & families struggling to spend more time together around the dinner table, we are launching a fun 30-day challenge to raise awareness for family dinners & provide some motivating tips & strategies for making dinner time a priority. Totally free to participate. Sign up here. And tell a friend!