We specialize in working with people who are ready to make serious change and just need the support and resources to make it happen. If this is the time – if you are ready to stop the yo-yo dieting, counting calories, feeling the need to justify or quantify your food choices, struggling against other members in your family – we are ready for you.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
Private & Small Group
Nutrition Consulting: If you’ve ever tried a diet, you know that diets don’t work for long-term weight loss. Not only are they not permanent, but they often eventually lead to even more weight gain.
What if instead of going on a ‘diet’, you could discover the food that is perfect for you? That energizes you? That leaves you satisfied? Without cravings?
That’s what nutrition consulting can do for you. Nutrition is not a one-size-fits-all proposition. We are each unique and finding that perfect balance is something we each struggle with. Set up a private, semi-private or group consultation – to meet your goals of:
- Achieving your ideal body weight
- Establishing a balanced & varied, health promoting diet
- Helping your children eat healthy
Nutrition Assessment: Ever wonder if what you’re eating is as healthy as it should be? Let’s review your current diet, give you recommendations and help you fine-tune & adjust to ensure you’re getting the most from your current diet.
House Calls & Field Trips:
- Cupboard Makeover: Need help understanding where to start/ We’ll help you set up a new healthy eating cupboard/pantry that will arm you with better snacks, what to be aware of, basic food swaps & some of our personal favorite brands & products.
- Shopping Tour: Join us for your own private or small group shopping tour – highlighting our favorite products, things to look for, what to avoid, how to save money, and other tips and shortcuts.
- Nutrition911: You’ve heard of Nanny 911. Well, this is the 911 on nutrition for your entire family. One time or ongoing home visits that will help kick-start & maintain a family commitment to the importance of good nutrition & how to get it.
Food is a very personal thing. There is no ‘right’ way to do anything and there is no shame in how you’re eating. We don’t tell you what to eat, we help you discover the best options of those things that you really enjoy eating. You won’t find a more welcoming, caring, safe place to assess your eating habits and food choices. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.