tired of making the same new year’s resolution?
what if you could check that one off your list…forever?
This picture on the left was me before I realized that diets and exercise are not how to get in shape and optimal health except if you follow the best diet from ketopurediet.co. The picture on the right is me after I learned the secret of what does. And, I want to share these secrets with you so you can end your struggle once and for all.
I spent the last 15+ years of my life trying to get into shape. The first 10 years of my journey I thought I was doing all of the right things, but I wasn’t. Five years ago, I finally started figuring it out, but in reality, it was not until I applied what I’ve learned in the last two years that I was finally able to get into the best shape of my life.
I wish I would have known 15 years ago what I know today. It would have saved me over a decade of not being happy with my body, low energy, poor sleep, being sick, and generally just feeling bad all the time.
Anyone can change their body, it just takes the right knowledge. The problem was I had the wrong information. I was under the impression that “eating less and moving more” (i.e. diet and exercise) was the way to get into shape. As it turns out, this is the main reason why most people will never get into the shape they want.
Even having the right information is not quite enough. There a whole other layer beneath that that prevents you from having the body you want.
how do you envision your life?
Growing up, I always had this vision of what I wanted my life to be like. Go to college. Get a degree. Get a good job. Meet a partner. Have kids, a dog, a cat, a nice house with a green lawn and a white picket fence. I would spend my weekend mowing the lawn, washing the car, and working around the house.
Where did this vision come from? Probably from watching too much Leave it to Beaver as a kid or maybe just watching my parents and figuring that was what I was supposed to do.
Either way, one day I woke up in my early 30s and realized that my vision was a reality.
I had created my perfect life
I went to college, got my degree. I had a successful career in the software industry, had a great partner, 2 amazing kids, a dog and a cat. We lived in a picture perfect home in San Diego, in the picture perfect community. My vision had come to reality. The only thing missing was the white picket fence (You gotta love HOA’s. Of course, the fence was more symbolic than anything else. In reality, it would have just been another thing to paint.).
but I had missed one important detail…
The one thing I have learned about visions is that you have to be very clear. You see, in my visions, I had pictured my perfect life, but I had never really envisioned what I would be like – what I would look or feel like. So, I found myself with having everything I wanted plus more. About 70 lbs more to be exact.
I woke up in this picture perfect life 70 lbs overweight, with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and thinning and graying hair.
I knew I could not continue down this path because if I did, it was not going to end well for me. So I made a commitment to myself that when I turned 40 I was going to be in really good shape and I made a new vision for myself. I spent my 30’s working towards this goal. I exercised as best I knew how. I ate low fat and non-fat foods, drank diet sodas. I did all the things that I was told to do to get in shape. But I was not making much progress. I tried all the diets and nothing really seemed to work for me.
the big 40
So my 39th birthday rolls around and I realize I have to get serious or this vision isn’t going to happen. I stepped up my game and that year through brute force got my weight down to 193. This was the lowest I had been in probably over 15 years and I thought I was in decent shape. But I knew I was not where I wanted to be for my 40th birthday. So about 45 days before by birthday I finally admitted I was not going to be able to make this happen by myself.
I needed some help.
There was a local fitness studio opening down the road from me. I called and asked the owner if he would work with me on my birthday goal. I figured I would go down there, he would make me do some sit-ups and pushups, and I would be ready for my birthday with my perfect body.
Well, during the initial meeting he took my measurements. (Remember, I thought I was in pretty good shape already.) I figured he was going to say – you just need a couple of good workouts and you will be all set! I still remember the look in his eyes when he presented my numbers. I could tell he was having a hard time breaking the news to me. He said, according to my BMI and body fat scores, I was in the obese range.
it was time to get serious
As you can imagine, after working on this for most of my 30s, to be considered obese was kind of a bummer to say the least. But, my trainer helped me monitor my food and put me on a real workout routine and by my birthday, I was happy with my progress.
I can’t say I was at the goal I had in my mind. But, as it turns out, this was just the start of the story.
a three year battle began
I spent the next 3 years working out and continuing to make amazing progress in my fitness. I would set goals, reach them and set new goals. This was done through proper exercise and watching what I ate.
My weight loss was never a straight down line, there were ups and downs along the way. But the overall trend was always downward.
During these 3 years, I was able to keep my weight down by force (meaning – exercising properly and watching what I ate). Each time I reached a new goal, my body wanted to put the weight back on. So, it was a battle I had to keep up on.
At one point along the way, I found myself working out 8 hours a week just to maintain my weight.
a fork in the road
I said to myself…this can’t be right. This is not something I can maintain for the rest of my life, especially as I get older. My body cannot take this much abuse every week.
It was at this point that I was really forced to look at what I was eating.
I started by making sure my pre and post workout food was supporting my goals. What I found was that certain foods actually made me feel better and perform better during my workouts. This got me excited and I did further experimentation and started working with a nutritionist to help me.
This is when things started to snowball and I was able to get my workouts back down to about 4 per week and I could finally easily maintain my weight.
This food thing really opened my eyes.
After realizing how much time and energy I had wasted over the years, I wanted to be able to help people that were doing things the hard way.
I got certified as a Specialist in Fitness Nutrition and spent the following year and a half reading everything I could on nutrition, obesity and weight loss. I followed doctors, educational institutions that specialized in obesity and read everything I could on the topic. I became obsessed with understanding why we gain weight and how to lose it.
It was during this time that I truly figured it all out. I was able to get my body’s biochemistry reset to its natural state and I was no longer fighting against my body to keep my weight down.
I used to have lots of cravings. My specific cravings were pizza, chips, and diet soda (ok and maybe wine). These were strong cravings. Today, I have no cravings, at least not the way I used to. Sure I get hungry, but that is just my body’s way of telling me to eat. So I eat. That is natural. I do not have any restrictions in what I eat or drink.
I allow myself to eat or drink whatever I want.
The difference today is that what my body wants is much different than what it used to be. I do not feel deprived of anything because I can eat anything I want. My body just naturally rejects things that are not good for it.
I have been able to reduce my workouts down to 3 45-minute workouts per week (that is just 2 hours and 15 min per week) and I am able to maintain a 10% body fat and have very defined muscle tone. When I look in the mirror today, I am happy with what I see. Sometimes I cannot believe that is me. I can actually see muscles and I do not see fat. That is a great feeling.
But what I have learned goes way beyond what I see in the mirror. I feel great and I know I am healthy on the inside. To me, that is even more important than what I see in the mirror. But in reality, they are both related. You will not have one without the other.
This is what I have now dedicated my life to. Helping people like me to make the same changes I have made in my life, but in a fraction of the time.
this is why I created the total transformation
the total transformation is a one-on-one program designed to help you do what I did in my life. To make slow maintainable changes in your body that will help you reset your body’s natural biochemistry so that you can keep the weight off. So you don’t have to count calories, feel guilty about food, spend countless hours on the treadmill, feel tired all the time, get sick all the time and you can start to enjoy the body you have always wanted.
here are the benefits:
[box type=”shadow”][list style=”check”]
- You will discover why exercise isn’t getting you where you want to be – getting into great shape is 80% nutrition and 20% exercise (some people even break the 20% down to 10% exercise and 10% genetics). Regardless of how you look at it, 80% of your success will rely on what you eat. Exercise plays an important roll in fitness and health and having the body you have always wanted. But exercise is not for losing weight as we have been led to believe for so long.
- You will learn why diets don’t work – everyone is different, therefore everyone’s nutrition should be customized to the individual. There are things we should all eat. There are things no one should eat. After that, it is a matter of figuring out what is right for the individual. You will learn how to determine what is right for your body.
- You will look better – once you start eating the right foods for you body and doing the right type of exercise for your goals, your body will start to transform. Magazines, movies, and TV shows have really caused us to have a very high standard of what the perfect body is. We are each unique individuals and each of our bodies have a perfect state. Your body will naturally gravitate to that perfect state once you give it the proper nutrition and exercise.
- You will feel better – This one excites me. I feel good all the time! It is hard to explain this because I had forgotten what it felt like to actually feel good. The last time I can remember just feeling good all the time was when I was a child. Over time that feeling just slowly went away. I can tell you for a fact that you can have that feeling again.
- You will sleep better – when you have proper exercise and nutrition, sleeping should not be a problem. A good night’s sleep is super important for a number of reasons. Proper exercise and nutrition are the first steps toward a good night’s sleep.
- You will have more energy – not only more energy, but constant energy. You will learn how to eat so that you have a constant source of fuel that your body needs to be its best. You will no longer have the need for energy, drinks and/or sugary snacks to keep you going. Give your body what it it is looking for and you will have more energy than you know what to do with.
- You will lose your bad cravings – cravings are natural and important. But the cravings we all are having are based on poor nutrition choices. By giving your body what it needs and listening to your body’s signals as you eat food, you will be reprogramming your brain to crave the good and not the bad. This will help you make better food choices.
- You will have a stronger immune system – every year, I use to get sick at least one or two times. Today, I cannot even remember the last time I was sick. Eating properly and exercising regularly will provide you with a very strong immune system.
- You will have the body you have always wanted – every morning when I get out of the shower, I love what I see. I do not think there was a time before that I ever felt like that, ever. I want you to have that feeling.
- You will love yourself – once your food, exercise, stress, and lifestyle is in order, everything falls into place. Your health, happiness,…everything just improves. People look at you different, treat you different and will be envious of you. It will make you a better partner, spouse, parent, boss, employee, business owner…whatever. You will love you again (or maybe for the first time).
We will be working very closely throughout the year in order for you to make permanent change in your life. Due to the time requirement, I can only work with a handful of clients each year. It is important that we can work well together and that we are both confident that you will reach your goals. The first step is to schedule an interview so that we can both be comfortable this is right for you and that we both agree you will succeed.
so, here’s what to do next.
[wpcol_1third id=”” class=”” style=””]
Click the “START YOUR TRANSFORMATION” link below.
[/wpcol_1third] [wpcol_1third id=”” class=”” style=””]
Complete the short form and let me know a good time to reach you.
[/wpcol_1third] [wpcol_1third_end id=”” class=”” style=””]
I will email you to schedule a time that we can chat.
During our call we will determine if this program is right for you and answer any questions you have on your Total Transformation.
TK’s philosophy of eating wholesome and real food, along with his personal attention to fitness counseling was key to my success on his program! It is exactly what I needed to stay focused through obstacles like vacations and family get-togethers yet still meet all my goals during the program. – Marlo
lose the weight once and for all
I did every type of diet and weight loss program I could find. They all worked, but I always put the weight back on. Sometimes, even more than I started with. Even once I figured out how to lose weight and keep it down, it was still a constant battle to manage it. I was always working out and watching what I ate in order to maintain my progress. It was not until I learned about food and how it interacts with our body that I was able to reset my body so that I did not have to worry about any of that any more. No more counting calories, endless hours on the treadmill, worrying about what I eat, tracking my weight. Today, I eat what I want and never even think about my weight. It is all very natural and enjoyable. But this did not happen for me overnight!
I want to thank you and acknowledge you for the things I’ve learned & have been successfully applying to my lifestyle. First of all, I have increased awareness of the way my body communicates with me. I may have mentioned this before, I always felt good about how my body would stop me when I was overdoing something, etc. But in recent years, the signals have changed & I seemed to just lose that connection. Just by applying the things I learned in our talks, I’m more in touch with my body than I think I ever have been. My cravings are changing & I’m enjoying healthier eating habits. It’s hard to explain all the changes I’m experiencing, but they are real & they are lasting changes. – Ralene
here is how the total transformation will work:
The first step is to schedule a call. Clicking this link and completing that form is the first step. From there, we will have a call and see if we both feel this is a good fit for you. Since I only have limited time, I want to make we aren’t wasting your time or mine. I want to make sure you are going to succeed. After we both agree to move forward, we can get started right away!
here are some of the details:
[box type=”shadow”][list style=”check”]
- Current Lifestyle and Nutrition Analysis – The first step is understanding where you are at. You will complete a comprehensive lifestyle survey and food log. This will help me understand where you are at today.
- Benchmark Measurements – We will be taking benchmark measurements including: weight, % body fat, % lean mass, % water, blood pressure, and blood test (blood test to be completed by your doctor). We will be monitoring these measurements throughout the year together so we can make adjustments. But the main goal is so we can see the change that occurs over the year. Of course, we cannot forget the dreaded before picture. No one likes this part, but I promise you, once you have reached your goals, you will have no shame in your before picture. You will be proud of yourself.
- Goal Setting – We will create specific and realistic goals for the year. Setting a proper goal is more than just saying I want to lose x lbs. Creating specifics goals and tools to help you reach your goals will be crucial to your success.
- Creating a plan – We will create a specific plan to get you to your goal. This will not be a “diet” plan (because we know diets don’t work). This will be small, baby steps specifically designed to help your body reset its natural biochemistry. The plan will include types of foods to slowly start adding. The plan will also include exercise based on the goals that have been laid out. The plan will be adjusted as we move throughout the year based on how your body responds. There is not one specific program that works for everyone, each person is different and our job is to determine what is right for your body.
- Kitchen Makeover – I will help you prepare your refrigerator, pantry, spice rack, and make sure you have the basic kitchen tools available.
- Food Shopping – We will find a local grocery store, farmers markets and I will show you how to read labels, what to look for, what to avoid, hidden treasures, and all of my shopping tricks needed to shop healthy. Your food will change over time and so will your shopping habits. Therefore, there will probably be multiple shopping lessons over our time together. Remember – baby steps.
- Exercise – Based on your goals, we will create an appropriate exercise program for you to follow. What that is will be based on your goals, but you should count on exercising somewhere between 3-4 times per week. The exercise program will not be to lose weight, but for your overall health and to give you some nice tone muscle once you are lean. I will make sure we find suitable exercise classes or program for you to participate in on a regular schedule.
- Weekly Meetings – We will meet each week in order to keep you on track. During the weekly meetings, we will: take measurements, review your food, review workouts, discuss challenges, make adjustments to the plan according to the feedback as needed.
- Education – The key to making permanent change is education. In addition to the education you will receive each week by working one-on-one with me, I will be providing educational material. This will be in the form of articles, lectures, audio interviews, and movies. This is will be valuable information that will serve you for the rest of your life.
- Access to me – I will be your partner in your journey to find your perfect healthy body. Along the way, you will always have someone to ask questions.[/list][/box]
I cannot tell you how much I appreciate what you have done for me. I will sing your praises to anyone I come in contact with. Don’t underestimate your ability to change people’s lives. You have provided me invaluable education. – Jeff
but will I have to give up (insert your favorite thing here)?
Today, I eat whatever I want. If I want candy, I will eat it. If I want a beer/wine, I will drink it. If I want pizza, I will eat it. If I want ice cream, I will have it. I do not restrict ANYTHING from myself. That is one of the key reasons why diets don’t work. The second you say that you cannot have something, you are doomed to fail.
Now, this does not mean I sit around all day eating pizza, ice cream, and drinking beer and wine. I would not have the body I have if I did. I do have these things on occasion (some more occasionally than others). There are a couple differences, though. First, some of these things I eat are the same things I used to eat, but just a slightly healthier version and, to be honest, the healthier versions actually taste much better. I will teach you how to do this. Secondly, my cravings are different. This is something that is difficult to understand when you have a craving. My body naturally no longer craves the things it once did. So if I do not crave it, how can I be depriving myself of something?
After two babies in four years I was ready to get back into shape. That meant a serious look at both my exercise and nutrition. I thought it was going to be difficult to change my eating habits but TK made it so easy. He was a gentle coach, making slight tweaks here and there that made sense to my individual lifestyle and preferences. I have also lost all cravings, even for chocolate! I’m convinced this wouldn’t have been possible with exercise alone. – Kara
are you ready?
Are you ready to make serious change in your life? If you are, I invite you to click the link below. If you are not ready, please do not apply. This will be a commitment on your part. My approach is small easy changes, but that does not mean it will be easy. You have to be dedicated to making a permanent change in your life for the better.
if you are not ready
I totally understand. This is a big deal. Making this type of change is scary! But I can promise you, once you get to the other side, you will be so happy you did! Either way, thank you for your support and I wish you the best of luck!
So if you are ready to make a permanent change in your life, please click this link and let’s get started. If you are not ready, please let me know how I can help you. Again, I believe in baby steps and even one small step in the right direction will move you closer to your goal. Feel free to email me any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is someone in your life that may benefit from this program, please share this page with them.